Here are some factoids about our new home state --
- It's named for Lakota and Dakota Sioux American Indians
- The capitol is Pierre
- It's population is fewer than 1 million (824,082 + 2 + 824,084)
- The state flower is the American Pasque Flower
- It is the 40th state to join the Union
- The largest city is Sioux Falls
- The state nickname is "The Mount Rushmore State"
- And the state motto is - "Under God, the people rule"
Here's a picture of our new residence
Here's a picture of Teri. She works for us -- and for about 3,000 other fun-loving, full-time RVing South Dakotans.
And here are a couple of pictures of our new South Dakota hometown, Madison.
|Our town's old train depot|
|Our town's water tower.|